DHI HAIR TRANSPLANT TECHNIQUE
Direct Hair Implantation (DHI)
Many people who want to go through a hair transplant procedure, are worried about the dangers of taking hair from the donor area, as well as about the need to cut it short. They may worry that the hair in the donor area will not recover and acquire its natural length and density, as initially, one is having a problem with hair loss.
But with the development of the methods used in hair transplant, Choi pen was invented, which is used in the process of hair transplant without need for injury or cutting hair of donor sites.
What is the DHI technique using Choi pens for hair transplant?
Choi pens have been invented for hair transplantation cases that require high density of the transplantation.
It is a pen-like tool, with a hollow needle of less then 1mm diameter. It is designed in a way to make moving follicules from donor to the recipient area, easier.
While using Choi pens, a doctor doesn't need to wait and put the bulbs in the nutrient liquid, and thanks to its small size, the hair transplantation process is completed in a short time compared to other techniques.
What is the technical advantage of DHI?
- Saving time.
- The follicles are protected from damage because within a few seconds they are simply transplanted from their native environment to a similar environment.
- It doesn't leave any marks or scars on the scalp.
- The absence of pain after surgery as the skin is almost not injured.
- No need to cut hair, which is very suitable for women.
- Helps to grow the hair according to hair growth direction which let the hair earns a natural look later.
- No need of cutting hair
- 100% natural results
How to use Choi pens in hair transplant process?
A doctor determines the required number of grafts to be taken from the donor area.
After local anesthesia works, the doctor begins to remove the grafts and immediately implant them directly into the balding area.
For more information about DHI hair transplant, contact our consultants at any time which is suitable for you.